The Wilson Pickup System for violin and viola has quite a few assets to offer:
- It gives a realistic, close to perfect, acoustic sound.
- It allows volume adjusting of bright and deep strings by simply rotating the Pick-up in its mount.
- It is accurate and completely linear in all registers.
- It has the same effect when played by pizz and arco.
- It is connected directly to an amplifier. No pre-amp needed.
- It is easily built into the bridge as an active part of the violin itself.
- It’s position in the bridge is mixing a perfect balance between the output from your strings. A feature not covered by any competitor.
- It has a frequency response of 150 Hz to 30 kHz – and even beyond.
The craftmanship of the Wilson Pickups is uncompromised. Each Pickup is handmade in Denmark and thoroughly tested for mechanical tolerance, insulating resistance and frequency response.
Size: 3,5* x 6,5 mm
Frequency: 150-30.000 Hz
Chord: 15 cm, (chord for viola 21 cm)
Extension Jack: Switchcraft 121 (0.25″/6.35mm)
*) Tolerance +/- 0,01mm