The Wilson Pickup System has quite a few assets to offer:
- It gives a realistic, close to perfect, acoustic sound.
- It allows each string to be individually volume adjusted by simply rotating the Pickup in its mount. It is accurate and completely linear in all registers.
- It has the same effect when played by pizz and arco.
- It is connected directly to an amplifier.
- No pre-amp needed. It is easily built into the bridge as an active part of the bass itself.
- It’s position close to the strings captures the body signal in the sound production.
- It has a frequency response of 25Hz to 30 kHz – and even beyond.
The craftmanship of the Wilson Pickups is uncompromised. Each Pickup is handmade in Denmark and thoroughly tested for mechanical tolerance, insulating resistance and frequency response.
Size: 5* x 15 mm
Frequency: 25-30,000 Hz
Chord: 40 cm
Extension jack: Switchcraft 121 (0.25″/6.35 mm)
*) Tolerance +/- 0.01 mm.